Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Flavor is Your Milk?


In this house, the kids got milk. The question is, what flavor is it?


Chocolate?

Dulce de Leche?

Strawberry?

Just plain white?


What flavor is your milk?


I chuckled this morning as I realized their wanting milk first thing in the morn was just their way of greeting the day. As I enjoy a fresh cup of joe in the morning, they appreciate their milk. The flavor of the day is strawberry and we choose the Nesquik powder because it touts that it has 25% less sugar.

Go get ya some!


1 comment:

norsk said...

As boring as it sounds, my favorite drink to greet the morn in ...water...
I love seeing pics of the kids, and reading about some of the things going on down there. Wish I had my camera, I'd send you some pics as well!
Happy belated B-day, by the way!